One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of soft cheese from France.
- ‘A selection of fine cheeses, including Boursin with herb and garlic, Camembert and Louraine was appreciated by everyone.’
- ‘It went towards some Boursin, Raclette, and Petit Basque for our presentation on French cheeses two weeks ago.’
- ‘You could come in at noon on a Wednesday and get smoked turkey and real Brie or roast beef and Boursin.’
- ‘Her menu promised apple-scented soup and chicken avec Boursin.’
- ‘Add fresh Parmesan cheese or spread with Boursin cheese.’
- ‘Between the aisles, distinctive mauve shopping baskets emblazoned with a kissing couple identify those customers who are searching for more than their daily pain, vin and Boursin cheese.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.