One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See boundlessas submodifier ‘the land was boundlessly fertile’
- ‘And so it is with his audacious, wildly imaginative and boundlessly thrilling adaptation.’
- ‘To make a school successful, a head must be boundlessly energetic.’
- ‘Dad was part of that boundlessly energetic postwar generation for whom the re-shaping of the earth with technology was not only a right, but a sacred duty.’
- ‘And speaking of scenery, I would have been boundlessly impressed with the lush green fields and rolling hills and beautiful cliffs and salty air if it weren't for the fact that it looked exactly like Nova Scotia, which is where I'm from.’
- ‘They are also boundlessly enthusiastic about their future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.