One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A value specified by a boundary condition.
- ‘He introduced the concept of a well-posed initial value and boundary value problem.’
- ‘The measurement process may cause a large number of values to take the boundary value.’
- ‘His work on boundary value problems on differential equations is remembered because of what is called today Sturm Liouville theory which is used in solving integral equations.’
- ‘He also worked on conformal mappings and potential theory, and he was led to study boundary value problems for partial differential equations and the theory of various functionals connected with them.’
- ‘The boundary value problem was solved numerically and is displayed in Fig.6.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.