One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To be stamped ‘official’ in accordance with the International Tennis Federation, a ball must meet rigid specifications for deformation and bounciness.’
- ‘Instead, she was all jolliness and bounciness and big smiles.’
- ‘Loss of bounciness, sudden blisters or recurring pain are also telltale signs.’
- ‘I'd flip through it, letting my eyes enjoy the bounciness and chic of it.’
- ‘Here the characteristics of the material inside the ball are responsible for the bounciness of the ball.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.