One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I moved aside so he could come in, and he sat bouncily on the bed.’
- ‘Price's staging brings it all bouncily together.’
- ‘Their production is bouncily performed, and contains several strong moments.’
- ‘Martins's Burleske, set to Richard Strauss's bouncily Romantic early work Burleske in D Minor for Piano and Orchestra, almost seemed like a Valentine Day's gift to his wife, one of the lead dancers.’
- ‘Returning his smile, I watched him retreat bouncily through the club.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.