One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A device for giving reflected photographic flashlight.
- ‘I do have a bounce flash that I used with my older camera.’
- ‘Typically there was a grizzled salesman who knew how to mix a custom soft-working developer, or how to calculate bounce flash ratios.’
- 1.1mass noun Flashlight reflected using a bounce flash.
- ‘For one thing, the flash on most consumer cameras is not designed to allow bounce flash and is fixed very close to the lens because the camera is designed to be compact.’
- ‘So the bounced light was hitting the bottom half, while the direct flash and bounce flash was hitting the top part of the picture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.