One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Flanagan lowered his close-shaved, bouldery head, studied me with unwavering eyes, then took a swallow from his pint.’
- ‘In the morning we scrambled up through snow and bouldery scree and bagged an 8,500-foot peak.’
- ‘A bouldery summit with a large cairn looms large, fooling many into believing this is the summit.’
- ‘Enceladus' surface breaks up into a bouldery terrain - a completely unexpected view of a moon that appears very smooth from a distance.’
- ‘The Spey snakes between rolling hills, with stretches of bouldery rapids and limpid pools where salmon leap and plop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.