One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During feeding, hordes of acanthurids descend on the reef so that attempts by bottom-dwellers to defend their territory are thwarted.’
- ‘Juveniles, especially in the territorial bottom-dwellers, often possess different, brighter colors than adults of the same species.’
- ‘Rays and skates are bottom-dwellers that live on sand or mud.’
- ‘A marine family, clinids are mostly bottom-dwellers.’
- ‘They look like bottom-dwellers, but there's always a surprise team and it could be Portland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.