One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A beaked whale of variable colour, with a bulbous forehead.
- ‘Results of an autopsy on the bottlenose whale, which didn't survive a last-ditch rescue operation, were released today.’
- ‘I realized that the bottlenose whale in the Tropics was not the southern bottlenose whale.’
- ‘The link was forged - our tropical bottlenose whale was indeed Longman's long-lost whale!’
- ‘So the ultimate would be to put this on a sperm whale or a bottlenose whale or something like that.’
- ‘The young northern bottlenose whale died aboard a rescue barge that was taking her back to sea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.