One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pink and grey river dolphin found in the Amazon and Orinoco River systems.Also called Amazon dolphin
- ‘But this feature also makes the botos far more difficult to spot.’
- ‘The Amazon and the boto grew up together, at the beginning of the world.’
- ‘Another boto rose nearby - possibly the same dolphin, possibly a companion.’
- ‘They say the boto can turn into a person, that it shows up at fiestas to seduce men and women.’
- ‘Bacher also spoke of local legends about the pink dolphins that raced along with the boat, botos as the natives called them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.