One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This guy was a rookie and a botcher.’
- ‘The poem's indictment of Thetis as a botcher continues through her account of her failure to fully immortalize her son.’
- ‘And check that there really is a metal, boxed keep; it's not unknown for a botcher to just make a hole in the wood of the frame and leave it at that.’
- ‘You are only buffoons, bunglers, botchers, cads, clowns.’
- ‘Not only botchers are concerned but also physicians of all clinical subjects, especially malpractice charges claiming a malpractice leading to death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.