One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Declared a vegetable in 1893 by the Supreme Court for taxation purposes, is botanically a fruit.’
- ‘Rockingham County, located in northwestern Virginia, is the third largest county in the state and is botanically rich and diverse.’
- ‘The drawings are simple, lovely, and botanically accurate.’
- ‘What looks like a trunk is in fact made up of tightly packed leaf stems, and, botanically at least, the fruits are berries.’
- ‘Although Europeans settled this county in the early 1800's, it has not been carefully and thoroughly studied botanically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.