One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The remaining twelve members stood boredly around in a semi-circle.’
- ‘I sat boredly on my stool, tapping my hand against the marble counter.’
- ‘His left eye was a deep blue orb, looking boredly over mirrored sunglasses.’
- ‘Yesterday afternoon, boredly pottering around the house, I decided to take some initiative.’
- ‘Once seated, boredly check your voice mails.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.