One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moist, borborygmic gutturals, appropriately barbaric riffs and tendon tearing blastbeats are all available in abundance here.’
- ‘A rumble of borborygmic thunder crashed across the grim landscape of his consciousness.’
- ‘However, the Gershmans handled the dynamic shadings of Swallow's borborygmic bass line with unusual delicacy, capturing the subtle differences in touch and emphasis with remarkable ease.’
- ‘The disease's second phase was characterized by insomnia, vertigo, nausea, colic, very loud borborygmic noises, and many other symptoms.’
- ‘Even Harding began to notice the borborygmic rumbles coming from his overstuffed subordinates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.