One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even Harding began to notice the borborygmic rumbles coming from his overstuffed subordinates.’
- ‘A rumble of borborygmic thunder crashed across the grim landscape of his consciousness.’
- ‘However, the Gershmans handled the dynamic shadings of Swallow's borborygmic bass line with unusual delicacy, capturing the subtle differences in touch and emphasis with remarkable ease.’
- ‘Moist, borborygmic gutturals, appropriately barbaric riffs and tendon tearing blastbeats are all available in abundance here.’
- ‘The disease's second phase was characterized by insomnia, vertigo, nausea, colic, very loud borborygmic noises, and many other symptoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.