One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The edges have been softened with a 1000 watt power sander, but tonight the band still carry themselves with nonchalance and careless booziness as usual.’
- ‘Nothing matches either the gritty buzz-pop highs or the dreamy drugged-out booziness of the slower material on their debut.’
- ‘She has just spent the better part of an hour and a half entertaining me with booziness and chocolate.’
- ‘Imagine the damage you could do by adding even a little booziness to the equation.’
- ‘It's a bank holiday so expect booziness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.