One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From alcohol they progress (oh so slowly) to opium, thence to heroin, allowing their language to get boozily baroque and even less penetrable.’
- ‘We went to the village, to sit outside and natter, boozily.’
- ‘Today (and not last Saturday, as Bar Talk boozily misreported last week) is St Patrick's Day.’
- ‘I took these pictures afterwards, while we were boozily walking back to our hotels on the boardwalk.’
- ‘Thinks clicked together, boozily, in my brain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.