One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From alcohol they progress (oh so slowly) to opium, thence to heroin, allowing their language to get boozily baroque and even less penetrable.’
- ‘I took these pictures afterwards, while we were boozily walking back to our hotels on the boardwalk.’
- ‘We went to the village, to sit outside and natter, boozily.’
- ‘Thinks clicked together, boozily, in my brain.’
- ‘Today (and not last Saturday, as Bar Talk boozily misreported last week) is St Patrick's Day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.