One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thinks clicked together, boozily, in my brain.’
- ‘I took these pictures afterwards, while we were boozily walking back to our hotels on the boardwalk.’
- ‘We went to the village, to sit outside and natter, boozily.’
- ‘Today (and not last Saturday, as Bar Talk boozily misreported last week) is St Patrick's Day.’
- ‘From alcohol they progress (oh so slowly) to opium, thence to heroin, allowing their language to get boozily baroque and even less penetrable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.