One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If there was ever a textbook case of bootstrapping, this is it.’
- ‘He seems to think that there are a number of forces at work: poor parenting, low aspirations, a lack of bootstrapping.’
- ‘The bootstrapping from nowhere sounds like wishful thinking to me.’
- ‘In thinking about how bootstrapping might work, we are led to a fuller appreciation of the role of language in supporting the cultural transmission of knowledge.’
- ‘How much did his restlessness, his personal bootstrapping, influence the entrepreneurialism of the age?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.