One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But I look around me and I see too much introverted, narrow-minded, self-congratulating boorishness.’
- ‘For years they smirked at the boorishness of patriotism, until it occurred to them: Why scoff when you can hijack?’
- ‘What scared me wasn't his boorishness but the way he sounded delighted, as if he'd just realized these insights.’
- ‘He swung from laying on the charm to cold-eyed boorishness and rudeness with alarming alacrity.’
- ‘His boorishness has always been a display of power, never of passionate desire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.