One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think we're in for another online boomlet, too, but I also thought the crash was an overcorrection that threw the baby out with the bathwater.’
- ‘There are no savings left to fund new projects that would be undertaken after this little boomlet.’
- ‘After the debacle of the telecom crash, it might be hard for greed to spark another boom or even boomlet.’
- ‘When you read about the boomlet in lawsuits demanding reparations for slavery, it's natural to wonder: whatever happened to the statute of limitations?’
- ‘But if the projections of jobs and a subsequent biotech boomlet pan out, those investors are going to reap the benefits.’
- ‘But that has not stopped a boomlet of speculation, most of it on the Internet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.