One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you read about the boomlet in lawsuits demanding reparations for slavery, it's natural to wonder: whatever happened to the statute of limitations?’
- ‘After the debacle of the telecom crash, it might be hard for greed to spark another boom or even boomlet.’
- ‘But that has not stopped a boomlet of speculation, most of it on the Internet.’
- ‘But if the projections of jobs and a subsequent biotech boomlet pan out, those investors are going to reap the benefits.’
- ‘I think we're in for another online boomlet, too, but I also thought the crash was an overcorrection that threw the baby out with the bathwater.’
- ‘There are no savings left to fund new projects that would be undertaken after this little boomlet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.