One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While the bass boominess is unlikely to completely disappear, the system has many strengths that weigh heavily in its favor.’
- ‘In this chamber setting there's less boominess to Grieg's music yet still the fuller sound we're familiar with in a work originally composed for piano.’
- ‘The music sounded fuller and had more punch to it, and, again, I did not hear any boominess or muddiness.’
- ‘These features control excessive boominess and balance the room's reverberation response.’
- ‘The smooth response is tailored to provide a crisp and clear reproduction without annoying boominess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.