One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The music sounded fuller and had more punch to it, and, again, I did not hear any boominess or muddiness.’
- ‘These features control excessive boominess and balance the room's reverberation response.’
- ‘In this chamber setting there's less boominess to Grieg's music yet still the fuller sound we're familiar with in a work originally composed for piano.’
- ‘The smooth response is tailored to provide a crisp and clear reproduction without annoying boominess.’
- ‘While the bass boominess is unlikely to completely disappear, the system has many strengths that weigh heavily in its favor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.