One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First, you drag a bookmarklet from a page to your browser toolbar, where it can rest among your most popular bookmarks.’
- ‘When you want to use the bookmarklet, you simply click on its entry either in your favourites or as a button your toolbar.’
- ‘There's no fiddly software to mess up your preferences and a handy bookmarklet to grab feeds on the go.’
- ‘To tag a Web page for later reading, just click the Read Later bookmarklet in your bookmark bar.’
- ‘You will need to close your browser and re-start the proxy server or use our bookmarklet to jump back into the proxy server.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.