One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One example is bookmaking - punters can now both back and lay horses over the web.’
- ‘Forbes would list some if their core business were not gambling and bookmaking.’
- ‘There are around 8,200 betting shops in UK so bookmaking is a substantial business, important to the British economy.’
- ‘There are about eight bookmaking firms involved, including three or four of the top ones.’
- ‘The company said it wants to move spread betting away from bookmaking and geared toward private investors and small institutions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.