One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a printer, Franklin knows a lot about bookbinding.’
- ‘‘Leather for bookbinding isn't like shoe leather,’ he said.’
- ‘With over 250 pieces, covering everything from couture gowns to bookbinding, the exhibition offers much to see.’
- ‘This workshop will introduce participants to basic techniques and materials of bookbinding with an emphasis on how the process informs the product.’
- ‘In addition to languages, Murray taught himself geography, history, bookbinding, drawing and science.’
- ‘Traditional bookbinding included three tools that have threads in wood.’
- ‘Although, a couple of basic bookbinding techniques will be demonstrated, this class is not about traditional bookbinding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.