One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- English name for I Ching
- ‘Chong's fortunetelling is based on the traditional Chinese studies of the Eight Diagrams and the Book of Changes.’
- ‘This approach, which evolved from the I Ching, or Book of Changes, is documented in ancient Chinese records.’
- ‘The ancient Chinese Book of Changes or I Ching often talks about success being failure and failure being success.’
- ‘The I Ching, or The Book of Changes, has long been regarded as the earliest classic in Chinese cultural history and perhaps the oldest book in the world.’
- ‘Or as the Book of Changes says, is culture the regulations set up to cultivate people?’
- ‘Lin Zi says some of her colleagues are studying Taoism, and ancient texts such as the I Ching or the Book of Changes traditionally used for divination.’
- ‘Reality is like the I-Ching, the Book of Changes.’
- ‘Its roots are planted in the I-Ching, or Book of Changes, an ancient Chinese divination manual from some 5,000 ago.’
- ‘He prepared leaflets on major topics that he researched in the Tong Sing and the I Ching, or the famed Book of Changes.’
- ‘The I Ching or Book of Changes is an ancient Chinese text used as an oracle to find out the answers to troubling questions such as ‘what does the future hold for me?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.