One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The boy groaned and collapsed bonelessly to the ground.’
- ‘When I picked her up, she lolled limply, bonelessly.’
- ‘Exhausted, I crossed the room and dropped bonelessly onto the soft cushions of my couch.’
- ‘Amerial bit his lip, slouching bonelessly onto his seat.’
- ‘The blindfolded prisoner collapsed bonelessly to the floor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.