One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Flaubert's most damning irony consists in his maintaining that an entire nation of shopkeepers can be reduced to the complacent murmur and bombination of a single voice.’
- ‘The bombination of music travels right through the floors.’
- ‘The most sonorous fliers of this order are the larger humble-bees, whose bombination, boom'ing, or bombing, may be heard from a considerable distance.’
- ‘The bombination of a thousand mumbled prayers met them before they actually came upon the dense horde jammed into and spilling out of the grotto mouth.’
- ‘Every now and then the air conditioner for next door would stop, then it would continue its endless bombination until the early hours of the morning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.