One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think we may have finally become adults towards each other as there was a lot less bolshiness and a lot more communication than usual.’
- ‘They got a reputation for bolshiness, political dissidence, courage and tenacity that they have never lost.’
- ‘The increasing bolshiness of the contestants is among the few heartening aspects of the latest run of You're a Star.’
- ‘Change is needed if we're to recover the variety, energy and general bolshiness of earlier eras and to guarantee the creativity and ambition needed to thrive in the post-call centre world.’
- ‘She is a slim, pert blonde caught between teenage bolshiness and the last vestiges of childhood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.