One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Bolshevist revolution forced him to flee Russia and he spent two years in Oxford.’
- ‘The German delegates protested that the result would be anarchy and famine from which only the Bolshevists would profit.’
- ‘You want Germany to fall into the hands of the Bolshevists?’
- ‘The Bolshevist threat seemed to recede but another form of socialism was advancing.’
- ‘Well, while I disagree with your Bolshevist take on socialism, I must say that Mr. Brenner's article on mental illness was as moving as it was enlightening.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.