One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bolometric detector is achieved by means of technologies used in the semiconductor field.’
- ‘Does the bolometric correction account for this emission?’
- ‘Just as in conventional bolometric sensors, joule heating raises the temperature of the structure, causing a resistance change that is sensed externally.’
- ‘It is known that due to the bolometric effect dipole excitation of electrons can effectively heat the 2DES and change its resistance.’
- ‘It includes a set of 52 bolometric detectors, which work by converting radiation to heat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.