One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I made my argument about the bogusness of the argument in my last column in The Hill.’
- ‘Whoever did this may well be trying to do us all a favor by pointing out the bogusness of the organization.’
- ‘Unlike wealthier women whose cases I have seen in Cologne, these working class women did not hint at the bogusness of male judicial authority.’
- ‘The Real God knows the sincerity or bogusness of any such request, don't you agree?’
- ‘In general, what I stated was that the entire pursuit was an opiate, faulty in fundamental respects and smacking of deception, insincerity and bogusness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.