One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Few or no remnants of Bogomilism have survived in Bosnia.’
- ‘It is also found in the name of the 10 th-century Christian heresy of Bogomilism, after the Bulgarian priest who founded it.’
- ‘Pop Bogomil Street in Sofia lies close to the intersection of Maria Luiza and Slivnitsa boulevards and bears the name of the priest Bogomil who has left a memorable mark in Bulgarian and world history - as the founder of Bogomilism.’
- ‘To scholars and students in other fields Bogomilism still offers many unexplored, or half-explored, possibilities.’
- ‘According to its context Bogomilism is a religious heresy, but its content it is a social movement conditioned by the economic and political circumstances in the country where it emerged.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.