One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anyway the bogginess of the field had been remarked on before and I wasn't going over the wire to investigate further as it had been raining hard.’
- ‘We recognize dampness as water retention, bloating and a sense of bogginess in the body.’
- ‘Along with bogginess of the iris, there is an apparent loss of iris color and normal architecture.’
- ‘This is set in the fens near Ely; the location is important because only there would the bogginess of the land mimic the bogginess of people's interior lives.’
- ‘The bogginess extended from the knee to 10 cm above the ankle, yet the skin surface appeared normal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.