One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A big boffiny welcome to our new resident who, with his extensive knowledge of web programming and the open-source community, strengthens and extends our existing technical expertise.’
- ‘It's often portrayed as a pursuit for boffiny men with abnormally high brain-power.’
- ‘Now can the bookish, boffiny types out there please explain to me what's going on?’
- ‘Championed by boffiny nerds, it appeals to almost everyone at some point in their lives, but rarely elicits strong feelings.’
- ‘And last year, bored of being single, I used one of those dating sites, and the algorithmn paired me with someone worth meeting (also a computer boffiny type).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.