One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for boerewors
- ‘A wors roll is basically a hot dog with a piece of boerie in it and tomato sauce and mustard.’
- ‘The lady and I were doing a bit of shopping on Saturday before D'ave's birthday party and felt a bit peckish, so we decided to get a boerie roll from a couple with a skottel braai outside.’
- ‘Speaking of a long street boerie, it really has been a while and I am getting a bit of withdrawal.’
- ‘These days you queue for about 30 min to get your boerie.’
- ‘Now there were four of us staring at the boerie, and Mac gave me the nod, my cue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.