One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for boerewors
- ‘These days you queue for about 30 min to get your boerie.’
- ‘Now there were four of us staring at the boerie, and Mac gave me the nod, my cue.’
- ‘The lady and I were doing a bit of shopping on Saturday before D'ave's birthday party and felt a bit peckish, so we decided to get a boerie roll from a couple with a skottel braai outside.’
- ‘Speaking of a long street boerie, it really has been a while and I am getting a bit of withdrawal.’
- ‘A wors roll is basically a hot dog with a piece of boerie in it and tomato sauce and mustard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.