One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The side of the body of a vehicle.as modifier ‘bodyside panels’
- ‘The most prominent exterior design feature is the car's profile character line, which twists from a negative to a positive formation as it moves across the Crossfire's bodyside to its boattail-inspired rear.’
- ‘Vehicle bodyside assemblies then are constructed and join the underbody at the framing line.’
- ‘Cruise control is available on the automatic version, while the Limited version offers leather or suede seats with driver's lumbar support, chrome bodyside mouldings, alloy wheels, front fog lamps and leather-covered steering wheel.’
- ‘The differences between the Colorado and Canyon lie primarily in styling, with the Colorado offering a couple of options for bodyside mouldings.’
- ‘The one-piece bodysides are stamped at this facility, as are the rest of the outer Class-A panels.’
- ‘The process ensures the bodysides, which are manufactured by supplier Brookhouse Holdings, are dimensionally stable and structurally consistent, piece to piece.’
- ‘In addition, panel gaps are being kept to 3.0 mm on the hood and decklid, and 3.5 mm on the bodysides.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.