One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small video camera worn on the body, typically used by police officers to record arrests, evidence from crime scenes, etc.‘the use of body cameras will increase the level of trust and transparency between the community and police’‘body cams captured rare first-person footage of the intense firefight’
- ‘Just a week earlier, police had started wearing body cameras to crime scenes.’
- ‘In body cam video from the PD, you see a large crowd gathered around watching the cop who's holding the truck driver.’
- ‘Body cams should become standard issue for police officers.’
- ‘The conversations were recorded by police wearing body cameras.’
- ‘Even a slim body camera may have the most advanced technology, as it shoots pictures in any rough conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.