One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was while on a sailing course with the man who ran bobsleighing for the RAF that she first stumbled upon winter sports.’
- ‘I've swum with the bloody dolphins in Tahiti and I've tried my hand at bobsleighing.’
- ‘Noakes' reputation as the original ‘action man’, parachuting, bobsleighing or climbing Nelson's column, would be taken up by many subsequent presenters.’
- ‘The Marquis de Portago achieved fame as a member of the Spain Olympic bobsleighing team and twice rode in the Grand National at Aintree.’
- ‘The prince's Romanov-style beard may be designed to hide a bobsleighing scar but he turns heads wherever he goes in Russia because of his physical likeness to Tsar Nicholas II, the cousin of King George V, his grandfather.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.