One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An old canoe was restored by boatbuilders specially for the project.’
- ‘The 32-year-old surfer, a teacher and boatbuilder in Cornwall, was given the equivalent of 200 stitches to a jagged wound to his right calf and foot.’
- ‘Eric had eventually made the boulder out of fibre glass - at no charge - after inspiration led him to a boatbuilder named Mic Sajway.’
- ‘Having been apprenticed to a boatbuilder at 16, Brian became the head of the family.’
- ‘Our local boatbuilders employ 130 people and we have orders in front of us for the next two years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.