One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our local boatbuilders employ 130 people and we have orders in front of us for the next two years.’
- ‘An old canoe was restored by boatbuilders specially for the project.’
- ‘Having been apprenticed to a boatbuilder at 16, Brian became the head of the family.’
- ‘Eric had eventually made the boulder out of fibre glass - at no charge - after inspiration led him to a boatbuilder named Mic Sajway.’
- ‘The 32-year-old surfer, a teacher and boatbuilder in Cornwall, was given the equivalent of 200 stitches to a jagged wound to his right calf and foot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.