One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I was learning how to harness my new found power,’ Anette said boastingly.’
- ‘The diatribe ends boastingly and bullyingly.’
- ‘Rourke howled boastingly again, pumping a dripping fist into the air at his own success.’
- ‘Some boastingly thought this sort of SPAM should continue.’
- ‘Although he may talk boastingly, he will be apt to show a lack of true courage when brought to the test, by not standing steadfastly for the right.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.