One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some boastingly thought this sort of SPAM should continue.’
- ‘Although he may talk boastingly, he will be apt to show a lack of true courage when brought to the test, by not standing steadfastly for the right.’
- ‘The diatribe ends boastingly and bullyingly.’
- ‘Rourke howled boastingly again, pumping a dripping fist into the air at his own success.’
- ‘‘I was learning how to harness my new found power,’ Anette said boastingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.