One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In love you have patience, kindness, the absence of jealousy, pride and boastfulness.’
- ‘A sense of inferiority, whether justified or not, leads to boastfulness.’
- ‘It secured him, instantly, a reputation for boastfulness which was then at odds with his limited achievements.’
- ‘It contrives to combine boastfulness, ignorance, insecurity and hostility in ample and self-reinforcing measures.’
- ‘They must choose between a brash boastfulness and a considered confidence that speaks to the convictions of people everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.