One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I boastfully mentioned how we've avoided illness so far this winter.’
- ‘‘Well,’ I replied, boastfully, ‘you missed me wrestling a shark.’’
- ‘I'm boastfully posting a picture showing my storage system AND my new perm.’
- ‘‘She's the good-looking one,’ he says, proudly, if not a little boastfully.’
- ‘He demonstrated boastfully his own way of making use of a newspaper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.