One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This individual can also be an extravagant boaster.’
- ‘But of course, a boaster often had their just reasons for boasting.’
- ‘I'm sure I'd be a very good boaster, if I got the chance.’
- ‘He rather enjoyed it when things were good, but he'd just made himself a target for those people who weren't kindly inclined to boasters.’
- ‘My last story of boasters and foolish acts has just happened yesterday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.