One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for windsurfing
- ‘The Kauai native holds dominion over bodysurfing, bodyboarding, boardsailing, kite surfing, skimboarding - and, of course, the sports he helped invent, airboard surfing and tow-in surfing.’
- ‘Besides her helmet, her close-fitting drysuit, and a long coil of emergency tow rope, she had something I had never seen in 15 years of boardsailing: a set of waterproof safety flares lashed to her waist harness.’
- ‘And all that's before going boardsailing at nine - at night.’
- ‘In fact, there are no boardsailing shops in Anchorage, so there's no place to buy or repair equipment, or take a lesson, and you have to look hard to find a boardsailing magazine, even more so now that the sport is less fashionable.’
- ‘The lagoon is rich in produce supporting important fisheries businesses, the largest seafood farming projects in SA and not forgetting fun coastal activities like fishing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and boardsailing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.