One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She first pins her hopes on a Portuguese captain who turns out to be hollow blusterer.’
- ‘It's a dubious, lop-sided kind of integrity at best - but at least this bullying blusterer of a politician was prepared to take action and not wring his hands in the face of a rising tide of simplistic, fear-driven politics.’
- ‘What I'm talking about are serial losers and bamboozlers, serial frauds and fakes, serial blusterers and blowhards.’
- ‘In both cases, when the going got tough, the blusterers got out.’
- ‘In an hour, the students go from confident blusterers to humbled novices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.