- ‘It puts aside its bluntness of assessment, its bluntness of prediction and careens right into the future with all sorts of new predictions.’
- ‘I would like maybe a little more bluntness and straightforward talk than we've seen…’
- ‘Able to create and showing a willingness to battle their way back into the game, the bluntness of their striking partnership foiled them and gave the visitors cause for optimism.’
- ‘Finally one day when I could contain myself no longer I blurted my question with the bluntness of a curious seven-year.’
- ‘He sat up, surprised at the bluntness of my question.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.