One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Typical feed conditioning for either dry milling or to increase throughput of a primary crude blunger.’
- ‘After the last piece of clay has been put into the blunger, the mix is blunged for two hours.’
- ‘The ceramic fibre and paper pulp were then thoroughly mixed with the blunger and the other dry ingredients were added.’
- ‘It was taken to the blunger by wheelbarrow, or horse and cart, and more recently in bogies on a small narrow gauge railway by a pulley system linked to the steam engine.’
- ‘In my experience there does not appear to be any difference as long as in ‘wet mixing’ excess water and a blunger or whirler are used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.