One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a third possibility, which has been under-considered: that they are, quite simply, blunderers.’
- ‘Any objective observer must report that the universe, if it is the product of conscious design, is clear proof that the designer is incompetent, a blunderer, an all-thumbs amateur who should not be allowed back into the workshop.’
- ‘Whether you feel that he's a plain thief, or simply a monumental blunderer, none of that matters.’
- ‘Well, he's still there - and, no matter what this serial blunderer does, he will stay put as long as the people are not given a choice in the matter.’
- ‘Although blunderers aren't condemned for their blundering, and criminals aren't arraigned for their crimes, the evidence which might have condemned them is diligently recorded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.