One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the real high point is nothing, really - just a moment when he forgets all his tensions about red carpets and movies, and suddenly notices a beautiful old Edwardian boat moored in the unbelievable blueness of the bay.’
- ‘Above the rows of houses, the blueness brings hope.’
- ‘I need to remember to pick up some new shirts or something tomorrow for work; I have a finite amount, and there is dispute over the blueness of my blue shirt.’
- ‘The blueness of the glass and the sunshine works really well with the wave.’
- ‘There is a blueness about the businessmen that the silver man serves, their natural colour sucked away by too many vacuum-sealed five star environments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.