One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bharal
- ‘The trek also offers diverse fauna and flora and a good opportunity to spot blue sheep.’
- ‘In the Asia Field, you will feel your eyes are not big enough to take in the camels, yaks, fallow deer, sika deer, blue sheep and springbok capering in all directions.’
- ‘Weather and punishing terrain restricted our movements much beyond Tahawndam, but we had already found three large mammal species not previously known to live in Myanmar: blue sheep, black muntjac (barking deer), and stone marten.’
- ‘Their yaks share these high, sunny pastures with blue sheep and plump marmots.’
- ‘The shrunken carcass of a blue sheep lies in the rocks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.