One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cattle dog with a dark speckled body.‘the old blue cattle dog rushed to his master's aid’Also called blue heeler
- ‘The film is very Hollywood, but hey, it had burly blokes bitch-slapping each other, and a blue cattle dog just like the one I used to own, so I was happy.’
- ‘The blue cattle dog who was entered in the pet parade as a stray has been given back to its owners.’
- ‘We have two young boys and a large fenced yard, we absolutely love blue cattle dogs, and we hope you might be able to help us find a suitable pup.’
- ‘One reason my pet of choice is the famous blue cattle dog is because they love to work, and that keeps me fit too!’
- ‘The deaf Australian blue cattle dog pup is settling in with new owners in America.’
- ‘Paula and her faithful blue cattle dog Levi are inseparable when wandering around the family property.’
- ‘It was another reminder of my old blue cattle dog, so thanks for that.’
- ‘On April 2, in daylight, they attacked one of our neighbour's dogs, a blue cattle dog which was close to their house, but were chased away by the owners.’
- ‘Three months ago, she decided to foster 11-month-old Prince, a blue cattle dog that was dumped at the pound.’
- ‘I don't know much about blue cattle dogs, but there's one next door to me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.