One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cattle dog with a dark speckled body.‘the old blue cattle dog rushed to his master's aid’Also called blue heeler
- ‘On April 2, in daylight, they attacked one of our neighbour's dogs, a blue cattle dog which was close to their house, but were chased away by the owners.’
- ‘Three months ago, she decided to foster 11-month-old Prince, a blue cattle dog that was dumped at the pound.’
- ‘It was another reminder of my old blue cattle dog, so thanks for that.’
- ‘I don't know much about blue cattle dogs, but there's one next door to me.’
- ‘We have two young boys and a large fenced yard, we absolutely love blue cattle dogs, and we hope you might be able to help us find a suitable pup.’
- ‘One reason my pet of choice is the famous blue cattle dog is because they love to work, and that keeps me fit too!’
- ‘The blue cattle dog who was entered in the pet parade as a stray has been given back to its owners.’
- ‘Paula and her faithful blue cattle dog Levi are inseparable when wandering around the family property.’
- ‘The film is very Hollywood, but hey, it had burly blokes bitch-slapping each other, and a blue cattle dog just like the one I used to own, so I was happy.’
- ‘The deaf Australian blue cattle dog pup is settling in with new owners in America.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.